We translated our site into German using the WPML plugin and the German version is located on another domain. I am interested in how it can be done to display a widget for another Trust profile account on the German version of the website.
Thank you for reaching out with your query about setting up a Trustprofile widget for the German version of your website.
Given that your German site is on a different domain, you’ll need to claim the Trustprofile for this webshop separately. Each domain name can be associated with its own unique profile. When claiming, ensure that you set the primary language to German.
Once you’ve done that, you can easily display the widgets in German by following these steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Profile’ tab on the left side of your screen.
- Select ‘Appearance’.
- Click on the cog wheel aligned with the title ‘Appearance’. This will present you with an overview of your active languages.
- Ensure the box for the German language is checked.
- Next, go to the ‘Installation’ tab on the left side of your dashboard and select ‘Widgets’.
- If you have German as main language you’ll have the widgets in German as well.
I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Chris from Trustprofile
Please login or Register to submit your answer