A TrustProfile and review system for your Magento 2 webshop?
Show sidebar and send review invites
Installation is easy via Magento Marketplace. Add the TrustProfile_Magento2 extension to your Magento 2 account from the Magento Marketplace.
- It is advisable to make a backup before installing the module.
- On the
Command Line Input (CLI)navigate to your Magento project directory.
- Update your composer.json with
composer require trustprofile/magento2 --no-update
- Then run
- When the update is complete, then run
- Verify that the update is installed with
bin/magento module:status TrustProfile_Magento2
- Enable the following extension:
bin/magento module:enable TrustProfile_Magento2
- Within your dashboard, navigate to “Stores” > “Configuration” > “TRUSTPROFILE”.
- Enter your webshop ID and API key. The values for the two fields can be found by logging in within the TrustProfile dashboard. To do this, go to the ‘Installation’ tab > ‘Select software’ > choose ‘Magento 2’.
- Configure the module to your own requirements.
More settings including the display of the sidebar or the content of the review requests can be configured via the TrustProfile dashboard.
Integrate other TrustProfile widgets
In order to place our logo and/or review widget on your Magento 2 webshop a piece of HTML can be added. The HTML code you will find in your TrustProfile dashboard > Promotion > Widget or Banner.